dimanche 31 août 2008

drawing anime

today was really normal and boring.

I woke up at 10 and ended up talking with ralphie and garbo for 2 hours after eating my delicious breakfast that i made myself ^.^.

Then I did some homework so I wouldn't be behind my classmates.

I went on blogtv and I decided to go see that guy michealMYERS who is a total douchebag and i ended up having a verbal fight with him (gosh i hate those type of individuals who are racist - he was throwing the "n" word every 2 sentences - and that shows no respect.) I brought sophia and brittbrat to hate on him too and some random people were with me. The only people that were with him were his mods, 2 or 3 people.

After that, I decided to draw a little bit since it's been a while since I drew and here is what i drew in an hour:

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

HAHAH michaelmyers is such a noob. The way he represents himself...I must say, it's a failure to be him, period.