mercredi 13 août 2008

video day!!

wow!! what a day!! (nah I'm just kidding). So after seeing all those blogs, I'm pumped up to make one yeah!
so today I woke up pretty early for a guy who'se on vacations, I woke up at 8:00 because my dad opened the door blah. so I woke up, but i stayed in bed waiting that my dad and my stepmother to go.
When they left, I decided to make some eggs with toasts, an apple and sausages but i quickly found out that there was no more eggs which is dramatic because i needed them not only for my breakfast but also to make pancakes for someone. So I decided that I wouldn't be lazy today and took a shower, dressed up like a gangsta (hahahahah, can you actually picture me like a gangster?) and left to buy some eggs.
So after that, I came back, made breakfast at like 9:30 and ate it (of course, I wouldn't do breakfast and give it to my neighbour's dog!)
then I went to see if the morning birds were on and I saw cindy and jason. I chatted with them for some time and then I challenged (AND WON) garbo to another bubbleshooter game which was hilarious since she tried speaking french (but she was quite good surprisingly) and oh- the funniest part was when she said the word "couche" and said that means car right? or kitchen? and I replied no, it means diaper rofl- and I then showed her my chinese skillzzzz.
So everybody left and and I decided to stop being a lazy bastard and I made those videos. I first some pancakes then I made a video that I will not publish on youtube and after that, I was going to make my second video (the wishes contest organized by leo) but my friend called me and invited me to play some badminton again today. I accepted since I always want to play (gosh I love that sport). So we arrived at the center, i changed up and got ready to OWN THOSE FOOLS. I played 2 adults and won and I played my friend (who is way better than me but I managed to keep up). I almost one against him (his name is Sam btw) and then I played my other friend Nam who is a frikin beast at this game. He's the Quebec's games champion and my badminton coach (since we started a badminton team at my school just for fun but I know we'll get competitive). After that, we went to eat at subway and had an ice cream (I was happy that it was sunny today since it rained all last week and a this week too). When I returned home I didn't take a shower which is nasty I know but I had to do my wishes video to upload it for the contest.
Belle sent me the link to imovie hd so now I can do movies in high quality and add some transitions and effects which is awesome.
-recording the video wasn't a problem, editing it was a problem since I had no experience with it, so I played with it for something around 30 minutes and I also read the imovie hd help section. I managed to edit it which was extremely long but fun whatsoever.
next was the uploading part (GOSH I HATED THAT PART). So for those who don't know, you can publish your movie on youtube instantly with imovie but with imovie hd, it's a little bit more complicated. I first thought I was a smartass so I exported the file with imovie to upload it with imovie directly BUT imovie took out the music and effects so I had to wait for it to upload to delete it and i tried uploading it by many ways and ended up deleting it 3 times!!!
Finally, I asked junette (flipfonow) how to do it (why didn't I ask her in the first place... I'm an idiot) and I it worked finally. I went to take a shower (FINALLY) and it was good - I should add that I looove showers, they're like my place where I think and plan everything out. It's where I'm fully relaxed lol - I looked if everything was ok when I came back on the computer and and my video was up with all the effects and songs that I put (YAAAY). I put it as a response and now I'm writing this. It's currently 18:09 and I didn't eat yet (in fact my parents aren't home yet) and I'm hoping for a chris cendana show tonight on stickam. May be I will edit this later if something BIG happens but i doubt so.
NOOOO WHAAT? I just found out that my video is no longer available wth! aaaargh I'll have to try reuploading it damn!

3 commentaires:

Garbo a dit…

Yeah I noticed your video was no long available.
Hope it gets sorted soon.
I'd like to see it.

AND OH HELL NAW YOU DID NOT BEAT ME IN BUBBLESHOOTER!
I HAD TO LEAVE!
HEH HEH HEELLLL NAW!

Oh Oliver - seriously I was laughing SO much with you today.

My French was actually surprisingly good?!
Oh Olivier you are such a good liar lolol.
But seriously?! COUCHE! I THOUGHT IT WAS LIKE A SPORTS CAR!

WO SHI NI BA BAAA
WO SHI NI MEI MEI
WO SHI NI GE GE
WO SHI NI GONG GONG!!!

I see a remake of Star Wars coming soon ;););) HAHAHA!!

liagiba. a dit…

YOU beat garbo? IMPOSSIBLE! LMAO!

The whole uploading situation is a hassle. If i had imovie hd, I know it'll be a betch for me simply because I'm not a fan of editing AND uploading since it takes a while.

You should make me breakfast one day :P

I can imagine you play for the Canadian team in badminton at the olympics. Now I wonder if you'll pwn. hmmm...

Murdoc a dit…

my friend and I are planning to make this vid tomorrow night around 1030pm and edit it and submit it before midnight hahaha its gonna be awesome