lundi 1 septembre 2008

ramadan

ok so today is the first day of this thing called ramadan. If you don't know what that is I'll explain it shortly.

From sunrise to sunset, us muslims we can't eat, drink, smoke, have sex and bla bla bla. This thing lasts an entire month and at the end of the month there is a feast.

I won't be doing it everyday since I'm in 2 college sports teams and all that so If I don't eat/drink during the day of practices I'll die. btw if you eat anything or drink anything during the, you stop fasting that day (it's pretty obvious no?) The first days days are always the worse since you're not used to it dangit.

p.s: I was playing mario galaxy and ..... MY BATTERY DIED NOOOO (random much?!)

p.p.s: I owned brandon and sarah at brawl yesterday *cough* ok maybe owning is a really big word since I lost many times but whatever okay!

p.p,p.s: I really enjoyed the shows on blogtv yesterday, especially ralphie's cause sarah's wasn't worth it (hahhaahha I'm just jokiiiing)

let me get it straight: youtube to kevjumba.com. Then ustream (where I started) to skype (that I started) to blogging to blogtv. nice transitions!

oh yeah p.p.p.p.s: MICHEALMYERS SUX!

1 commentaire:

liagiba. a dit…

Dude, ramadan's gonna suck for you. Then again, you won't be in it fully because of volleyball. Little bit of freedom there?

MichaelMyers can go die in a fire. He sure sucks.