jeudi 21 août 2008

never back down

today was a good day. Woke up at about 8:00 and got prepared for school and everything. Left at 9:00 and took the 49 bus to my college. half an hour before my first class ( linear algebra) started, I showed my friend Gabriel how to play an asian game called go. Everyone says I'm so good in strategy games like chess but I really don't think I am. Personally I think I suck.

10:10 - 12:00 : Linear algebra class. I sat down in the back alone since I don't want to be distracted with my friends during class. We did the usual stuff : talking about the class, taking notes and he gave us a homework. I have to buy the math book tomorrow so I can do the homework this weekend.

12:00 - 15:00 : my biggest break. I played chess with a guy named Martin who'se better than me ( 1 draw, 1 loss) and then I went downstairs to get something to eat. Once again, I took the tuna fish panini with a salad this time and something to drink. I can't really take something else since, if you didn't know, I'm a muslim so I can't eat pork and regular meat. I then did some of the math homework (with her book) and then just went on the couch and listened to music until the start of my french class.

15:10 - 15:30 : french class. the class is usually 2 hours long but since it was the first class AND since the teacher wasn't there due to health problems, the class lasted about 20 to 30 minutes. The "substitute" just gave us our class plan and made us take a spelling test to be sure that none of us has any grammar problems in french : pffft piece of cake !!! xD I also found out that there is another Oliver in the class (BUT HE'S ASIAN?!) and us both, we made the class laugh (and I don't even know the guy).

After that, I decide to wait for Christine and Rachel to take the bus but I didn't know that Rachel had another class after her other math class so I played a game of go with Gabriel while Christine was off buying her math books and then I left with her and a guy named Carl.

When I arrived home, I just laid down on my bed. Then the dinner was ready and I watched the movie that Sarah suggested me : the one about this guy never backing down called "Never Back Down". It was really good but unlike Sarah, I wasn't really hot about the guys bodies (I'm not like Jason gosh!)

oh and btw, because of my training and the Garbo special laugh session that I had with her and Acchord, all my body is hurting, especially the abs region and I also learned that my first volleyball practice is next monday 18:00 to 20: 00, Idk why, but I feel like this one isn't going to be ease. We'll see!!

2 commentaires:

liagiba. a dit…

I hope you pwn at your volleyball practice! I miss volleyball now...since I quit.

Btw, two olivers?! HAHAHAHHA!

Jason enjoys Phelps's body. He won't admit it.

Anonyme a dit…

Volleyball is funnn. And "Never Back Down" IS a good movie, isn't it? Sean Faris, ahhh! <3 Haha.

And man, if only we could get six pack abs from laughing. :P