samedi 30 août 2008

rap showdown

ok so I'll blog for friday:

Friday, I had biology class and it was a laboratory. I was with elizabeth for this lab and we had to observe osmosis and the cool

After that I had lunch with sam and gabriel then I went home.

When I arrived home, I just relaxed, so I talked with abby, chris and jayther on skype and then we went on different blogtv shows. So we found issyMI who is really cool and then there was those 2 really youngs guys that were gagnsters wannabe, so we just mocked them, then there was this girl that was frikin energetic and looked like diem! We enjoyed her show since we were like 5 people in it (it was like OHchristina or something like that). We watched terarc's blogtv which was really cool too and I had my first rap battle with Daxter and I think I won that one since daxter was lame at some part but I have to say I was lame at some parts too (pow pow pow, sounds like meow, cats go meow, have you watched kung pow?)

Then we all went on ustream where terarc made a little game where he asked questions about youtube and then I had another rap showdown with abby which was really fun cause everyone was like "OOOOH" "that's a comeback" and I'll say abby won and she was really good hahhaha. That's all

P.S: I was also planning on playing brawl with sarah but she used the job excuse to avoid defeat hahaha.

P.P.S. : Can someone please tell me how to put pictures up in my blogs (I know I'm a noob)

2 commentaires:

Murdoc a dit…

yea it was OHChristina haha she's so energetic! i'll probably go on her show when she goes live later tonight.
The rap battle was hilarious! Freestyle Fridays!

oh and to put pictures on your blog you gotta upload them to a picture website like imageshack.com or photobucket.com. Then switch your blog to "html" not "compose" and copy and paste the image html where ever you want.

Anonyme a dit…

OMG, the freestyle battle was hilarious! I enjoyed it :] Let's do it again soon!

You can use tinpic.com to resize photos too, but the sites chris said are okay as well.

Well done, my friend.

btw, i changed my url for my blog. it's the same name but the first x is at the end now.