mardi 12 août 2008

first time blogging

Okay, so it is now 16:26 and i decided out of boredom to create a blog since so many of my online friends started one. I didn't even know that i had an account on this (must have been for my computer class xD), but I had to reactivate it and I'll try my best to keep this blog up. So I had dinner at around 14:00 and I had to help my dad just now since it's raining like crazy (it just stopped) and we were flooded outside so I had to transport the bucket back and forth to the bathroom to make sure the water doesn't get in the house until the city finally decided to unblock the pipelines. My neighbour who is also a plumber came and helped us and explained the pipelines situation (which i didn't understand at all) but now it's all good.
I uploaded a new video out of boredom showing me playing piano. I know that in my first piano playing video, I talked alot before actually playing the instrument so in this one, I just passed directly to playing (I played a short version of numb by linkin park btw).
Also, yesterday, I got my school schedule which is really loaded and I have to include volleyball, badminton and video making in all this. here are my classes:

electricity and magnetism (physics), philosophy, linear algebra, french litterature, english 2, physiology (biology) and p.e.

There it is, if you noticed, I'm in english 2!! which is not the most advanced english class (english 3). That means that I suck in english boooo. oh well, I guess I'll just deal with it. pretty loaded don't you think?
So now since my work (I was delivering mails in a company which was awesome since I was social to the employees and they liked me :) gave me a free week before I start school (august 20th), I'm just relaxing since my friends are all working during daytime and 2 of my best friends are working overnight during the week so I can only see them on weekends since they sleep during daytime (cough vampires cough).
There is my blog of the day, more to come i guess blah!

5 commentaires:

liagiba. a dit…

BLOGS FTW!

Sucks about the rain and the floods. Ew -.-

Loving the color green on your page, btw.

:]

Jason a dit…

ooooh linear algebra? haha sure you're upto it?

Garbo a dit…

YOUR CLOCKS ARE AMAZINGLY CUTE!

Hahaha!
Yes I forgot I had this blogger account too!

I don't mean to brag but I'm pretty darn good at English WRITING ;]
Hehehe - but my French sucks!
So we should help eachother! Hahaha!

Even though I stopped learning French 2 years ago O_o

Ralphie Cellmate89 a dit…

ahaha dude even your blogger is in french!

green team!

meidayy a dit…

OLL-LAYY

You have a blog too now?! But..but I thought blogging was only for girls?! :P