samedi 16 août 2008

park-downtown-chinatown

So today was finally not boring since my friends weren't working. yaaaay! I first woke up at 9:00, wanted to do breakfast but there was nothing and when I say nothing..... I mean NOTHING. So I asked my dad If he could go buy some "croissants (french word hehehe)", thinking that if I'd ask first, he would have to go but.... I was wrong.
me: Dad, can you go to the bakery store and buy some croissants?
dad: No. You go
me: whaaaat? I asked you first, why would I go, I just woke up!
dad: Oliver! I'm not dressed up, I'm still in pajamas!
me: And you think I'm dressed up right now???
dad: Just go change and go run to the bakery store
me: no. w/e

Then I called my friend Lucas asking what he was doing today and he said he was going downtown and then to the chinatown. Noticing that my dad was going, I asked him for a lift to Lucas' house and I also asked him to stop by the bakery store so I could have breakfast.
So I was in Lucas' house and we were just chilling watching tv, youtube videos and playing board and card games out of boredom. We then went to the park so we could feel like children again!!!
The park was hilarious, especially considering that it was made for 12 years old maximum but us, one 18 and one 19, we were easily amused by all the attractions. After that we took a bus and then the subway, went to McGill and picked up our friend "Fabien (french name hehehe) that just finished working. We walked a little bit, walking into stores and stuff and then we took the subway once again to go to the Chinatown. Arrived there, we went in the usual store where they were selling video games and anime stuff and such. I like to take a look around but my friends are real SNAILS!! They stay in the frikin store for like 45 minutes and it's one small store. After 5 minutes, I'm done looking at the stuff they were selling but they were just slow or something and the worst is that they didn't even buy anything. I don't like staying this long in a store and not buying anything. Seems like we're teasing the staff by making them believe we're going to buy a LOT of stuff but no. April's fool mister chinese guy owning a little store!
Then we went in a lounge that were doing the best bubble tea ever and we waited for our friend William. We wanted to order something but me and William were hungry so we skipped the waiter not ordering anything and went to a restaurant. The restaurant was really full tonight and we thought to ourselves: God I'm happy I'm not working here! since the staff seemed soooo stressed out.
After dinner we returned hom and planned for going to the movies tomorrow night (watching batman finally!! let's hope I don't forget my wallet this time)
Returning home is really looong.
When getting out the subway, we had to climb stairs and I don't know why, but we're always pumped out for running in the stairs but today was not my day....
it started as a little running in the stairs but finished in a merciless race where I lost................... I fell down the stairs AAARGH it hurts like crap man!!!! my hand feel like I have a really big sunburn and my shoulder like I've been hit by bruce lee
Oh well, my friends found it funny.... talk about friends hahahahah
Now I'm here, wanting to take a shower.

3 commentaires:

Ralphie Cellmate89 a dit…

wow what a day

Murdoc a dit…

yummm i like croissants =)
and you fell down the stairs LOL
atleast your not broken too badly or anything

liagiba. a dit…

LOL you fell. YAYY! I mean awww..

Croissants are sure yummy to eat, especially when it's breakfast.

Your friends are as slow as a snorlax. Putting the owner's hopes up into thinking you guys are going to buy the products. Tsk.