lundi 18 août 2008

Batman and rejected

So today started smoothly. I woke up at something like 8 or 9, ate some strudels and talked on skype. After that, I went with my dad and my stepmother to my cousin's house and we all went to the park/lake. I traveled with my cousing Ibrahim and his son Rayan and we went all the way to Ontario. So arrived there, after unloading the cars and everything, I took out my hacky sack and played a little bit with my young cousin. There was a lake but I had no swimsuit since I didn't know there was a lake and honestly, when I saw the dead duck in the lake, I told myself : "hmmmm, no"
We then ate and I brought cards so I played with my dad, Rayan and his sister Sandra. I just passed time after that. Then my other cousin Mehdi didn't want to stay there anymore especially because of the mosquitoes and I agreed. So I traveled back with them back to my cousin's house then I waited for my dad to take me home.
Took a shower, shaved and changed clothes cause I was going to the movies. I told my dad that we were joining there at 8:30 (not knowing that the movie was at 10:00!) but he dropped me too soon. So I waited like a cucumber for my friends to come for about half an hour and when they arrived we entered the movies. So we had to occupy ourselves for an hour. We were 5: Lucas, Mackenzie, William, Fabien and me and we bought a lot of arcade tokens
Mackenzie and Fabien played DDR and I disturbed them to test out their skillz and their concentration. Mackenzie failed hahahaha. Then we played the punching machine that tells you how strong you are. I didn't want to play at first but then I beated everyone except for frikin Lucas. I took it seriously and finally won yay! But then he beat me on the hammer thing and so did mackenzie.
After that we went to order some popcorn (I don't really like popcorn but they really had nothing else) and I was hoping to talk to this girl but didn't see her anywhere. So we entered the movies (oh I saw batman btw, FINALLY) and during the movie I was telling myself, go check out if she's here, so I left and pretended to go take some napkins but I didn't see her anywhere so I took my napkins and returned to the movies. After 30 minutes, I decided to give it a try again.
I saw her
My heart was pounding like crazy and I can't believe I actually asked her. At first, she didn't understand me since she doesn't speak french really so I had to ask her in english. I asked her name first, it was Amy.
I never felt this feeling, it was like adrenaline. I asked her out but then, I saw her surprise and she went "hmm , huh , sorry no" so I went "oh ok, it's ok, don't feel bad" and left, happy that she wasn't mean or anything.
I went back to the movies and watched the rest of the movie which ROCKED especially the joker who was amazing.
The movie ended at like 12:30 pm and we just talked outside about the movie until 1:00 am. Mackenzie drove everybody except for me to Lucas' appartment and he drove me home. When I came home I just changed, brushed my teeth and took out my computer. I discovered that Christian was doing a live chat on blog tv by watching brandon's video and immediatly went to Ninjadrops' channel. It was fun and everything. I also had people pming me saying people told me you know Leo's number and I said sorry, I don't. I don't even have his aim or him on facebook! After Christian left, I stayed a little bit and talked to people including wowzer17 who is awesome, I never talked with him and I went to sleep.

3 commentaires:

Jason a dit…

tsk everyone saw christian, cept me! ARGHHH

liagiba. a dit…

AHAH Jason missed out. Weenie...

Aww sucks that she said no. But hey, there's plenty of fishes in the sea ;] So no worries buddy!

DARK KNIGHT FTW.

binxy a dit…

ollie! :D i linked u on my blog :)

-binxy.