lundi 25 août 2008

killer volleyball

Today was ok i guess. Woke up at 6:30 am, ate some strudels for breakfast, got ready for school and left by bus (oh btw i forgot my pencil case like an idiot....)

8:10 - 11:00 : physics; the class was pretty sweet! it's interesting and you can understant (but i have to keep in mind that this is the first class )
I sat with Gabriel who is really funny and we just laughed at some lame jokes (about dead babies, yeah I know, we're pretty immature and this is not a laughing matter but hey, I'm a guy so keep that in mind hehehe)

11:00 - 13:00 : break : we had the start of fall semester pizza dinner that was used for the 1st years to know their science teachers and for us 2nd and 3rd years too......welll..... FREE PIZZA HAHAHA

13:10 - 14:30 : philosophy class : it was ok, the teacher is interesting and some classmates are funny (hmmhmm *clears throat* *cough* me * cough* hahahah) the class finished early since it was early. we talked about legalizing marijuana (I'm against it but you have to find arguments for both sides damnit hmm...... it's good since....... you increase tourism! just like Amsterdam! hahah)

14:30 - 18:00 - chilling before my volleyball practice and doing some math homework: so I played a little bit of chess and cards and then when everybody left, i went and buy a sandwich with some pasta salad for my practice and then I came back and finished my math homework and then just laid down on the couch listening to music.

18:00 - 20:00 : volleyball practice! they were actually the pre-tryouts so we could be in shape since none of us trained during the summer so......... let me tell you that WE SWEAT LIKE CRAZY. We now have a new amazing setter named Oliver (yessssss!) and some other players who had some potentials. At least we have new players and we're enough to make a team (minimum 8) yay! we practice everything: pass, attack , defense bla bla bla.

After practice I came home with my feet completely dead ( I had to put them in salty water so it wouldn't get worse tomorrow), took a shower, ate a little something and then just checked my messages and video chatted with the british)

Oh yeah btw, when i said the setter was named oliver, I wasn't talking about me! The guy is acutally called Oliver hahahah ( thx Chris)

2 commentaires:

Murdoc a dit…

lol dead baby jokes are alway fun to tell....sometimes...like..on that rare occasion just for laughs
ego much?

Anonyme a dit…

WTF. Why would you laugh about dead babies you doof?

I'm against marijuana anyway, so I don't know why peope are thinking of legalizing it. Is it that addicting? When you talked about Amsterdam, it gave me a flashback of Deuce Bigalo, American Gigolo. HAHAHAH

-Abby