jeudi 14 août 2008

WHAT A DAY!

ok so I never thought when I woke up this morning that my day would be so adventurous! I woke up like always, went on the computer and talked with the non-american crew (crew: jason, ralphie, garbo and I) and we even oovooed. So if you have oovoo, feel free to add me *cough* greenoliver *cough* and after that, when everybody left, I just made some eggs with sausages and ate them with toasts, an apple and a glass of milk ^.^
then I went playing hacky sack since it was a lovely day today and that I felt like sweating a little bit. So I searched for my hacky sack and when I finally found it, I plugged in my earphones in my ipod and the journey BEGAN
I started playing like I usually do and then I kicked the hacky sack and it flew away in a bush and that's where everything gets strange. I was looking blindly in the bush for my hacky sack when I suddenly felt a hand pulling me in the bushes. instantly, with my almost asian reflexes, I fought back, but the invisible force was just too powerful.
... I passed out....
When I woke up, I mysteriously found myself in some strange world where rocks could talk and stuff. I thought I was dreaming and tried pinching me but it didn't work. this was a unknown parallel world . So all i had really was my ipod and my clothes and since it was nighttime in this world (called Mormon btw) I managed to do a fire with my ipods earphones by rubbing them together real fast. I thought that it would keep wild animals away but it seems I was WRONG. the fire brought me fire elves which were very hostile. What do do ? I thought to myself and then it hit me. I spat (is that it? spat for the past tense of spit) on the elves killing them instantly. I immediatly ran away and daytime came like crazy. Apparently, the days were 25 minutes there so I had to catch up). on my way, I encountered some ninjas and pirates cooperating together to destroy me.
the hacky sack
the answer was there, they wanted my hacky sack for it was hiding some enormous secrets! I put on some music and the fight was ON!!!
some kicks there, some backflips here. Threw some punches and headbutts and I was finally over with those when a mysterious giant ant came to me. Instantly, I picked up some shurikens from the ninja I just killed but the ant was saying no no no no. I'm friendly
pfft! that's what they all say
he said he knew a way for me to get out so I followed him/her and I jumped in the hole he showed me.
Phewww, I was in my garden safe and sound and apparently, only 1 minute passed.
So I entered my home, took a shower, ate some noodles, talked to garbo on aim, ustreamers on ustream and skypers on skype. I then watched kevin's blog tv and I also watched step up 2 (again) with my dad the never watched it.
but SHHH, this is a secret, do not tell anyone
p.s; I guess I'll never find out what was the secret about my hacky sack but the ant said it had the power to destroy everything that exists
p.p.s: btw, where is it I can't find it anywh....... NOOOOOOOOOO WE'RE ALL DOOMED. SORRYY!!!!

5 commentaires:

liagiba. a dit…

That was some dream/imagination you had. Did you really pass out?

Hacky sacks may have the power of...oh I have no idea...change the world? Heheh.

Murdoc a dit…

LOL!!!
Oliver, what the heck were you smoking this morning?! hahahahaha
nice story though, i liked the part when you made fire by rubbing your ipod headphones together

Jason a dit…

wooot non americans! huzzah

Anonyme a dit…

OLIVE TREE.
Doodoo?

Garbo a dit…

I love when I'm mentioned it your blogs.
Because it's always about either bubbleshooter, guess the sketch, food, laughing, my attempt at speaking French and being AWESOME at it ..