vendredi 5 septembre 2008

flip flops and fannies

HAHAAHAHHHA

so yesterday night I was on skype with : jason, ralphie, chris (murdoc), kyle, abby (I don't know if she was here for the fanny joke though) and jayther

we talked for a while and then mark had to go (what a wimp, he had to sleep tss) and then abby too (she's a girl, it's ok to be a wimp for her). When Ralphie and Jason came in, the fun began :)

first we were singing songs so I sang my eternal "thong song" by Sisqo and Jason came out of nowhere saying that a thong was called a flip flop in Australia. But the funniest was the fanny word. Ok so apparently fanny means a butt in America but In Australia, it's different! In Australia, a fanny means.......... a vajayjay! LMAO
Our fun consisted in twisting sentences with the word fanny : examples: " Darling, do you think these shorts make my fanny look big?" or " Imma kick your fanny!" LOL

and then it was goodnight for me at 2:30 am

4 commentaires:

Murdoc a dit…

Get your thong out of my fanny!
lol

diemwitt a dit…

lmao.
miss yaaa :]

Jeremy a dit…

Baby got fanny!

liagiba. a dit…

IMMA KICK YOU IN THE FANNY >:[

I am no wimp. It means, I have time for my OWN life. PWUAHAHA.

Okay bye.

FANNY WANNY.