vendredi 12 septembre 2008

bruises and exams

HOYYYY!

I haven't blogged in a while huh? nothing much happened really.

I had my college volleyball's team selections and I'm having the badminton's ones next week. I have the pleasure to tell you that I've been selected and that now that I look at the team, I think we can be really good : we have really experienced players, good players and we have 1 really bad player (and if he doesn't work harder, he'll get cut off). My practices are really concentrated so I think it's bad especially on wednesday: I have badminton practice, then p.e. class and volleyball practice at night).

This wednesday, we practiced receptions on attacks and easy balls and I dived so much on the ground and I received so much balls on my arms (that's what she said) that I have big bruises on them.

I also have a lot of exams coming in next week, so i have to prepare for them this weekend. This is what i hate about school, all this competition atmosphere that reigns in the school's buildings

anyway, I hope everyone is doing good so far and I hope we can still keep in touch. have a good life though!

1 commentaire:

Murdoc a dit…

"I received so much balls on my arms (that's what she said) that I have big bruises on them. "
LOL!! oh LiverTree, you're so fanny :]