jeudi 4 septembre 2008

sick and pain

I woke up this morning to find out that I was sick. Dangit

I had both badminton and volleyball practices yesterday, it was fun but gosh I was tired and exhausted and after my 7 to 9:30 volleyball practice, I had my legs irritated, i hurt my knee, i burnt my right arm due to the floor and worst of all, i got wounds on my feet. -.-

This practice and the one monday are the volleyball team selections and the Coaches said I had a really good practice so I might be selected to make the team. with me luck guys.

Now I'm sore too and I had to drink syrup this morning which means no ramadan today.

Here it is, I'll keep it short for today and I'll go make my biology lab report and some math homework.

3 commentaires:

Jason a dit…

Math hw? WEAK,,

Murdoc a dit…

man im soo hungry right now
i think i'll go get a cheesburger smothered in grease and kethcup and cheese melting over the side with a side of delicious salty golden french fries and a refreshing Coca-Cola. And then after that I might get some icecream with a crispy waffle cone and I might add some rainbow sprinkles on top yummmmm
well good luck with Ramadan :]

Jeremy a dit…

ahahaha Chris I do that to my friend all the time when Ramadan comes along. hahahah

Oh I "with" you very much luck Oliver ;)