samedi 4 octobre 2008

study, study, STUDY and tournaments

well hello there ( I'm getting addicted in saying that).

Not much happened lately. My deadly week with all those exams, essay and homework passed but unfortunately, my physics exam didn't pass -.- In fact, this exam granted me the worse grade I ever had in my entire life (but I'll skip the part where I'm telling you what grade I had for this exam). Luckily though, the teacher is giving us another chance since for this class, only 3 exams on 4 count so ... WISH ME LUCK for the exams to come.

Right now I just received my english course that I'm taking at distance and the guy that gave me my package pranked me even though I don't know him:

-him: I'll need an identity piece sir
-(me giving out my identity card)
-him: you're oliver?
-me: yes, that's me
-him giving me my package: it will be 75 $ sir
-me: WHAAAT??!!
-him: I'm just joking hahha

what a jerk lol (btw that was all translated from french to english by your truly www.youtube.com/greenoliverr lol

I yet have to study for that biology exam on friday and that's what I'll do after writing this blog.

Finally: so sunday I'm having a volleyball tournament and monday I'm having a badminton tournament so what I'll do is I'll edit this post monday night so you can know what happened with those. So I'm saying later aaaaaaand:

HIIII ABBY (sexist for not showing us guys her dress), CINDY (-.- heheh), JAYTHER (hahaha), CHRIS (my chess master), SARAH (who wants to disguise herself into a fart for halloween O.o), HOBO (*hiccup*), DIEM (diem: send me my hello kitty), SUNNI (sunni: mama, wo ai ni hahahaha), JEREMY (canadian hater jerk), ACCHORD (the jungle gym man, the jungle gym), JASON (nawwwr), RALPHIE (shake, shake, shake, shake a shake it!), GARBO (wo shi ni baba you couche).

*edit* ok so here are the results for my volleyball tournament and my badminton tournament:
volleyball: we won against 2 schools and lost against one so we are second
badminton: we were demolish by Dawson college but we had fun :)

9 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

I do not! Lol, though it'd make for an interesting costume.

Jason a dit…

NAWRRR.. jeremy loves CANADIANS!..





not...

diemwitt a dit…

SEND ME MY HELLO KITTY! :]
good luck with all your exams! you're smart guy, im sure youll do GREATTT! <3

Anonyme a dit…

Good luck on your exam Ollie!
And your tournaments too!

...LOL WHAT'S WRONG WITH TELLING PEOPLE I LOVE THEEMMMMM xDD

Anonyme a dit…

hahaha you got pranked by someone who you don't even know. loser. Haha jk

oliver
hahaha

Murdoc a dit…

omg you finally wrote another blog!! lol

Hahaha you got owned by that guy who pranked you.

What was your test grade?? Tell me! It can't be thaaaaat bad. Goodluck on the rest of your exams..although I think you already took them and my comment is late o.O soooo...hope you did well?

liagiba. a dit…

Everyone is saying good luck on your next exam and I'll be the only individual who WON'T say the same but...


I don't have to because I KNOW you don't need luck cause you'll do well [if you study as much as you can...I fail at this].

Okay, I'm not sexist for showing you MEN the dress I want...actually my best friend is going to find one for me now :P So you'll have to wait and see what happens after Saturday.

liagiba. a dit…

Oh yeah...what a noob.

I love how that guy pranked you. Genius stuff.

Mamas Secret a dit…

i dont understand the words here lol but its soo cool haha