mercredi 15 octobre 2008

Elections day!

allo there... This week is my, oh so welcomed, week off. Last friday I had a biology exam which was hard because all the questions were multiple choices questions and I was practically always never sure of my answer since I was hesitating between 2 or 3 or them.

What are my plans for this week? Well I started well Saturday, going out with my best friend Lucas and I hung out with him, Fabien and one of my old good friend, Alex. I haven't seen him in ages so it was really amazing seeing him again. So I went at Lucas' house and we chilled there watching youtube videos and stuff. Fabien joined us a little bit after and we played board games which are really fun (I'm very childish). We left at about 4 pm and played in a near park (AMAZING I'M TELLING YOU!) and then we went downtown just walking and stuff. At about 8 or 9 Alex joined us and we went to the movies to watch "Quarantine" which was really good! My friend Lucas left before the end of the movie because he didn't feel well and Alex screamed in the theater at some point which made me laugh for a good 10 minutes. After leaving, we continued walking downtown until midnight and then we left. I slept at Lucas' apartment.

My plans for this week in general are:

.studying and doing some school work
.I have a volleyball practice tuesday (13:00 to 16:00) and wednesday (14:00 to 16:00)
.I then have a badminton practice thursday (17:00 to ....)
.Planning on hanging out with Elizabeth, Christine, Sophia and Sam
.I have to help my dad friday at some sort of exhibition so that means... money!! YES
.stealing hobo's pie.. oh wait, I already did that mwuhahahhaahhahahAHAHAH. YOU THINK I FEAR YOUR IHOP HOBO/MARIA??? HHAHA BRING IT ON!

Oh yeah and yesterday was election day so I went to go vote for the liberal party after my practice. (without that fact, my title would make no sense)

4 commentaires:

Murdoc a dit…

First!!

lol totally forgot you guys even had a president, I've never heard of him/her in the news or anything.

Quarantine was pretty good, didn't really like how there was no story to it though. I was laughing so hard when the little girl went crazy from the virus thing. hahaha

Anonyme a dit…

HAHAHA IHOP!
Love ya Ollie!

liagiba. a dit…

Maria can pwn you any day, mr. I-STEAL-PIES-FROM-HOBOS!

:D

Mamas Secret a dit…

lol