dimanche 26 octobre 2008

failure

so today (sunday the 26th) was my 2nd volleyball tournament which was crap. Honestly, I was so frustrated after those 9 games (and 8 that we lost like idiots). The thing is, we can do so much better and I know it cause I can see it in practices and I don't know if it's because the team was nervous or something but did a motherload of mistakes. I only played about 4 sets if you're wondering (or 3), since my thumb was busted in a warm-up ( a ball came out of nowhere and hit my hand) but I did spiked the ball in someone's face (which is not funny.... hahaha) but thing is that we lost, which is lame.

At least, I'm happy to say that there is a really good chemistry in the team. There's just that one guy that no one can stand and the thing is... he sucks at volleyball..... real bad, and he's annoying as hell gaaaah.

We all went to dinner after the tourny and when I came back home, I figured that I forgot my keys and that my dad was not home so I had to wait outside (for about 30 to 40 minutes) for my dad to come.

OH AND THE FUNNIEST THING HAPPENED TODAY! After the first 3 sets, we had a 2 hours break so we decided to go to subway. I embarked my friend Sam's car with 2 other guys and leaving the parking, one of my friend decided to show his butt in the windshield (I know it's gross but that's not the funny part) to our other friend's car that was in front of us and what happened ? ....

The car took a bump and ... HIS FRIKIN BUTT HIT THE WINDSHIELD AND HE BROKE IT, A CRACK APPEARED. CAN YOU POSSIBLY IMAGINE A BUTT BREAKING A WINDSHIELD? WELL I SAW IT!!! Anyways, you might not find it funny but I was litteraly LMAO for 10 minutes in the back of the car

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

wow hahahahahaha. epic cracks. x]

Anonyme a dit…

Hahaha. THAT'S what you call an arse crack..hahahaha. Poor Ollie being locked outta' his house. I'm glad you didn't have to wait TOO long.

Once I had to wait two hours in the summer..lol. Horrible.

liagiba. a dit…

HAHHAHAHHAA!

That butt on the windshield just cracked me up right now! That's a first to know that your butt would break a windshield...D: Is he chubby or what?

OMG I can't stop laughing and I'm in class -____-

Mamas Secret a dit…

LOL AHAHAHAHHA

Murdoc a dit…

HAHAHAHAHAHA
I never thought that would happen lol thats too funny