dimanche 16 novembre 2008

almost to the end... keep it up!

so my semester is almost ending so that means.... i have to work harder than before for all those exams that are coming and I need to catch up with my english works, I'm so late ....

This week was ok. I had my final french exam thursday since i have this required exam to do in december. Friday was a really funny day : I start class at 11:00 but I have to wake up early for my badminton practice at 7:00. So, I went there and walking down the path to school, my coach's car came from nowhere and i got a 1 minute ride (whoooo). His cousin Ken was there too and when we arrived at the gymnasium and the nets were there but the light was off and there was no one there so we tried figuring out how to open the lights... failure. We were all tired - my coach and his cousin from their own practice the day before and for playing warcraft like idiots until 3 am - so we slept in the gymnasium hahahhaa. A p.e. teacher came before class and woke us up so we practiced a bit and then went to breakfast. This tuesday, we have to go to this sport centre so we can play with really good people to warm us up before this sunday's tourney.

Saturday I was my friend Oliver (not olivier, oliver with no "i") and we did a surprise and celebrated his bday at my best friend Lucas' appartment. See guys, I'm the human proof that you can have fun without drinking. I'm high on life, what can I say?! Anyways, it was really fun, I loved it : we played some music, played some board games and poker and just discussed about anything towards the end.

That leads to .. today, sunday. We had our 3rd volleyball tournament which was ok. We won by forfeit against one team, won against another team 2 sets to 1 and lost to the other 1 set to 2. After that, we went to a restaurant that's designated for sport's fans. We watched some parts of the hockey game while eating and then played some billiard. It was my first time playing billiard but I managed winning one game and almost winning another one... I'm just a natural (gosh I feel like a bragger, remind me to slap myself for that). After a few games, we called it a day.

Oh btw, there's a guy (the setter) whose name is also Olivier and his bday his also on march 14th like me.. WHAT A COINCIDENCE!! We're just made to play together.

4 commentaires:

liagiba. a dit…

LOL slap yourself now!

You befriended another Olivier? wow, you guys are twins...well in a weird way.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINALS!

Anonyme a dit…

haha.. yea, made to "play" together. HAHA jk. Glad you have found a twin. x] And good luck with your exams!

Murdoc a dit…

you slept in the gym? hahaha nice

watch out for that other Olivier, he's the evil one!!!
or maybe you are <.<

mdiaz a dit…

olivier...thats french right? LOL