mercredi 3 décembre 2008

30 minutes? easy like cracking a nut with a nutcracker!

first things first: about the volleyball tournament i had this weekend..... we won, what more do I have to say? YOU TELL ME!

Now, my exams are coming and I have to make sure not to fail philosophy, english and the oh so lovely subject... physics -.-

I have 4 exams next week and I'm hella late in english but I'm sure I can pull it out :D

you may ask, what's up with the title? well I had to run 30 minutes non stop for my p.e. class and if you would succeed, you would get 20 easy points! I ran at a slow pace for the first 2 minutes but then I decided to take more speed and I ended up jogging at a rather fast pace and I surprised myself while runnin xD I'm really glad to see that my cardio has greatly improved thanks to you guys... just kidding but anyways, I hope I'll have more time to talk with all of you guys.

right now, people in the skype call are googling really weird and should I add gross stuff.

I still have to fill out a passport demand if I want to go to London this winter (WHOOOO)

alright, peace out and have a good frikin day!!!

2 commentaires:

Murdoc a dit…

nice job on the Jogging!! I'd be hella tired after 20 minutes haha, i need to get back into cardio.
good luck on all your exams! especially Physics which I know is a pain! haha

Steven T. a dit…

you have a lot of "team members"!! :P