mercredi 24 décembre 2008

Christmas is upon us

hey guys!

ok, so I'm writing this and it's christmas' eve although I don't feel the spirit of the holidays that much. That's pretty sad isn't it?

I'll keep this short and sweet since I know you guys don't wanna read about my boring life and.. OMG I JUST NOTICED THERE'S A CRACK ON MY COMPUTER NOOOO (better watch out oliver)...

ok so back on topic : I'm finally over with school which is.. hmmm. well let's say it's... what's the word again? oh yeah! AWESOME!
Also, I bought and sent (finally I know) my SSS gift to my person on monday (I hope that person'll like it!)

There is something bothering me though D: ----- the thing is, I need my freaking passport so I can finally travel to London, a trip that was on my mind for months. So I need to find my birth certificate and quick so I can leave as quickly as possible for the UK. I also hope to meet Garbo at London and if so, she'll be the first ustream/youtube person I'll ever meet (you should be honoured garbo :)

So this is it!

I'm wishing you guys a merry christmas and I also hope 2009 will be a great year for everyone and that we'll still talk to each other as often as possible not only in 2009, but for the longest time possible.

have a good day and a good year :)

1 commentaire:

Murdoc a dit…

lucky you! getting to meet Garbo hahaha. hope you do! that'd be sooo cool! one day im gonna meet everyone! xD